donderdag 15 oktober 2009

another day in paradise

Another very nice day started this morning blue sky's and cold 16C. I wished I took my pants with me.
Yesterday went well, despite break problems and a broken side stand for Jay, he picked up some minutes so did Scott and Frank, The organizer decided to add 10 minutes to the loupe to avoid the first riders running into the last club riders, this caused some stress to riders and check crew. It worked all fine.
This morning everybody was happy specially Burt, he still can not believe that he is able to ride his motorbike in Portugal. The guys were not very happy to ride the sand roads again, they seem to be no fun. We saw a nice downhill yesterday, we planned on checking it out today, but I did not feel pretty good today, so we decided to go to the hotel and sleep for a couple of hours.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten